Cloud computing is the delivery of computing resources and services over the internet. The benefits of cloud computing include cost savings, scalability, high performance, and economies of scale. Many companies are migrating to the cloud as a way to modernize their data and IT systems. Microservices is an architectural approach to building cloud-based applications, where each application is broken down into a set of smaller, independent services that run in their own processes and communicate with each other through APIs.
- Private Cloud Infra like OpenStack, Kubernetes etc Public Cloud Infra like AWS, Azure etc.
- Hybrid Cloud orchestration with scale-in, scale-out and cloud bursting architecture
- Hypervisors like KVM, Qemu etc
- Advanced Virtualization concepts like NUMA, CFS, huge page
PalC Networks Offerings
System Integration / Solution Engineering
- Integration MEC solutions with third party application
- Bridge the gaps in telecom networks and provide integrated systems view and control across the fragmented ecosystem
- Application integration with industry-standard APIs, Big Data/AI/ML, automation, orchestration and network engineering.
Cloud Native Application Development
The objective of this project is to convert a monolithic e-commerce application based out of a open source ecommerce platform into microservices which is deployed inside a Kubernetes Cluster.
At PalC Networks, we specialize in solving difficult and Complex software problems across a variety of domains, including Routing/Switching software, SDN, Security and Cloud Native solutions. Our headquarter is located in the technology hub of Bangalore, development centre in Chennai and we also have sales offices in the USA and Asia-Pacific region.